Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Myrtle Beach Art


I heard about using a solution of Elmer's Glue and water in a spray bottle to use on the sand when making sandcastles and other various objects so I tried it out. The results were not as I would have liked and my skin was burning badly so I quickly made something that proved to be not that easy and required instruments and help that I didn't have. Parents brought their children over to see what I was doing. The little kids loved it and called her the Little Mermaid. I ate it up and enjoyed seeing the look of wonder in the children's faces.

2 Comments:

Blogger TuMama said...

Wow,chisled!-The mermaid looks good too!
TuMama

5:00 PM  
Blogger MAGEZ said...

We love it! Hope you had a nice trip!

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home