Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tea and Cake















This is sketch I drew whilst at work in my dungeon of terrors and paperwork. I'd like to do an acrylic painting of this drawing and will hopefully get that done soon.

I was thinking of my wonderful and brilliant nieces and wondered what their favorite animals might be. I know Malia likes penguins and Elliot is into horses, I don't know about Emily and then I thought of Zach the Destroyer of Worlds and how much he loved elephants. I've put an elephant in three of my drawings now and I'd have to say that it is due to the Zachattack.


*Update* I made this painting this morning in one hour.

3 Comments:

Blogger MAGEZ said...

That's absolutely adorable!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all your whimsical drawings, and I happen to know for a fact that Emily likes worms-earthworms of the fishing variety. She kindly liberated all Zack's fishing worms back to the wild. They loved her for it.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Kirk- You are truly an incredibly gifted artist. I love your work and envy your talent.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home