Friday, January 09, 2009

A Talk with the Dead

A Talk with the Dead

A talk with a dead man is really quite pointless

Believe me I know I can contest

I’ve had one before

It was an absolute bore

He talked and he talked

Oh the mile we had walked!

No knowledge was gleaned of the afterlife

From this apparition filled with such tireless strife

All he talked of were people who I do not know

And anecdotes told in a pace oh so slow

I tried to escape him I tried to leave

But he was so very lonely and he would pull on my sleeve

So heed my warning should you ever encounter

A ghost with a top hat and a penchant for dull chatter!

~ KEO

3 Comments:

Blogger H. Harvey said...

great drawing.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

Thank you!

12:17 PM  
Blogger MAGEZ said...

too cute!

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home