Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Illustration Friday: Caution



I was tired of Reuben's eccentric ways. He went to great expense, or his staff did, to offer me a word. I replied the only way I know how... with my gun.

Books will tell ya to use water color paper when using water colors or your art will look sloppy. I just laugh at em, all the way to the bank. Sloppy you say? Life isn't nice and pretty pork chop, so why should my art be? I'm just a two-bit go-to-guy with an abnormally large head and enough street smarts to make a copy of some person's GED and put my name on it. How's that for credentials?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Indigene said...

Lol! What a weird and funny sense of humor! It must be all that non-profit work! :) I work for a non profit, too! Wonderful illustration!

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

Thanks, you're probably correct since I come up with these ideas while I'm there.

11:53 AM  
Blogger H. Harvey said...

Noce integration (or blurry lines) between you as the artist and you as the private dick. You should photoshop a B&W version for your noire release of this.
xo

11:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You make me happy when skies are gray

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home