Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Daily Doodle

Tengo una problema con dos gatos negros. I've got a problem with two black cats. If this problem isn't resolved magically overnight the two of them are going to spend some time in the slammer with the V-E-T. Luckily, only one of them knows how to spell, guess which one. These two trouble makers are in for it. I knew something was up when the big one starting getting a little too friendly. We'll see how long that lasts after our trip tomorrow. I've separated the two to see which one will talk first. The littlest one is alone in the restroom and he is singing like a canary which makes me think the fat one is the culprit. Either way I hope the Doc can offer me a solution on how to deal with these two tomorrow, because I'm at my wits end.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm betting the one on the left did it.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

You got it.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Mombi said...

Raleigh did it! Twiggamaroo would never!

9:18 PM  
Blogger H. Harvey said...

what did they do and why does the cat on the left look like a cyclopsII?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Kirk said...

A sketch a sketch! cries the hideous wretch.
Eh- it kind of suited Twiggy. A blur, an oddity, a cat who frustrates me endlessly.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home