Monday, July 21, 2008

Time isn't on my side

Recently I've been blogging about the past, something that is not always easy to forget and sometimes even harder to remember. This weekend Meghan and I were talking and we've been freaking out because the older we get the faster time seems to go. Originally scientists like Archimedes developed machines to tell time as a way to help business. Time and money have gone together for so long its recognized as common law marriage in most states - except for Texas. As far as measurement goes I'm only interested in two things, I want to know the fastest way to get somewhere and I want to know when I get to leave work. How we experience time is much more interesting to me than the measurement of it. I just value my time so much it is ridiculous how much time I spend thinking about it and how I imagine that I'm in a foot race against it only my feet have been unknowingly tied together by ignorance and circumstance. I think we value time so much because it is in such short supply and we never know when it is going to run out.


Father Time looks as though he is in no way going to give it up for free.





Quit taking all my time jerk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home